Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I think I am buying a "proper" motorbike...

So, another post about motorbikes. I know, it's getting a little bit boring but I thought I would say that I am buying a motorbike. I've decided to go for Kawasaki Versys. I didn't really spend that much time thinking about it but I've read a few reviews and have seen the bike in the showroom. It looks nice and it's a good bike for the "beginners" (although I have been riding a scooter for a while now). Here is the photo of bike I am getting:




I inherited Aprilia Scarabeo scooter from my brother in law which I really enjoyed riding for the past 2 years. It's one of these so called Maxi Scooters. I haven't ridden many but I like Scarabeo's, they feel very nice on the road, almost like a big bike. They are not very fast (I've been riding 125cc) but it will get you from A to B in comfort and style. And, you don't really need speed in London, where can you really ride faster than 40mph in C.London? It's like impossible unless you really want to hurt others and yourself.

So, I am recommending Scarabeo and will let you know how I get on with the Versys...